Use this portable test kit to measure and set natural gas or LP gas pressure across manifolds in furnaces and gas appliances without the mess of water or the hazard of mercury. Test kit includes a sensitive
diaphragm gauge that measures in inches of water column for extreme accuracy.
- Pressure gauge size - 2.5" diameter
- Highly sensitive diaphragm movement
- Accuracy - ASME B40.1 Grade B+ (3%-2%-3%)
- Tubing length & material - 36" Nitrile rubber with adapter
- Test kit material - Blue impact resistant polyethylene
- Test kit case size - Length: 8.25" Width: 7" Height: 2.5"
Kit also comes with
- Pressure gauge re-calibrator in back of case for zero adjusting or re-calibrating
- Brass fitting (Barbed x 1/3" MPT) for easy hook up to manifold
- Instrument screwdriver to adjust zero point on gauge
Available in different ranges:
- GPT 10 - Outside Scale (Black) 0-10" Water Column / Inside Scale (Red) 0/6 oz/sq. in.
- GPT 15 - Outside Scale (Black) 0-15" Water Column / Inside Scale (Red) 0/9 oz/sq. in.
- GPT 35 - Outside Scale (Black) 0-35" Water Column / Inside Scale (Red) 0/20 oz/sq. in.
- GPT 100 - Outside Scale (Black) 0-100" Water Column / Inside Scale (Red) 0/58 oz/sq. in.